Accesing Odoo with Multi-User in Multi-Browser.
Hello guys! Welcome back to my Medium! In this article, I would like to share about how to access Odoo with multi-user in multi-browser. As usual, you can watch the complete steps in the video:
- Start with log in to Odoo database server with your Admin account.
- Create your new employee account (or use the existing).
- Log out from Admin account.
- Open 2 different browsers. Example: Chrome and Safari.
- Open the Odoo database server on each browser.
- Log in with a different account.
- In this scenario, you will start to use the discuss module. Simply press the module and add the person you want to send the messages.
You can now discuss each other in the different accounts and browsers! Cheers!🍻
Thanks For Reading!
Follow my medium for more articles.
Also, if you want to browse for other content, here are my Social Media😁:
Muhammad Akbar Rafsanjhani — 1806186686